For the safety of our staff and guests, everyone must be screened for symptoms and contact with COVID-19 before entry to Muscle Matters. Please sanitize your hands upon entry using the provided sanitization station. Our staff wear a masks. All guests and visitors are required to wear a mask. Please be sure to have one for your appointment. Masks may be removed while face down if it is difficult to breathe.
Instead of using printed paper, we ask you to complete intake paperwork online before your treatment.
- Health History (all new clients to complete);
- MVA Insurance Billing (if you are getting treatment for injuries received in a motor vehicle accident and would like us to direct-bill the insurance company).
- Alberta Blue Cross/ASEBP Direct Billing
- Direct Billing for all other Insurers
Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19, such as:
- A fever?
- A new or changed chronic cough?
- A sore throat that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- A runny nose that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- Nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- Shortness of breath that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada with in the last 14 days?
- Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 (e.g., individuals exposed without appropriate PPE in use)?
If you answer “yes” to any of the above questions, please reschedule your appointment for another time.