For the safety of our staff and guests, everyone must be screened for symptoms and contact with COVID-19 before entry to Muscle Matters. Please sanitize your hands upon entry using the provided sanitization station. Our staff will wear a mask and our clients are welcome to do so as well.
Instead of using printed paper, we ask you to complete intake paperwork online before your treatment.
- Health History (all new clients to complete);
- MVA Insurance Billing (if you are getting treatment for injuries received in a motor vehicle accident and would like us to direct-bill the insurance company).
- Alberta Blue Cross/ASEBP Direct Billing
- Direct Billing for all other Insurers
Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19, such as:
- A fever?
- A new or changed chronic cough?
- A sore throat that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- A runny nose that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- Nasal congestion that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- Shortness of breath that is not related to a known or pre-existing condition?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada with in the last 14 days?
- Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 (e.g., individuals exposed without appropriate PPE in use)?
If you answer “yes” to any of the above questions, please reschedule your appointment for another time.